ELECTION 2020: WHAT IT MEANS FOR PUBLIC LANDS & CONSERVATION
Thursday, December 3, 2020
5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Register to attend: email@example.com
Subscribe to our mailing list for future updates
Join the California Desert Coalition (CDC) via Zoom on Thursday, December 3rd from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. as we unpack the results of the 2020 election and what they mean for conservation efforts both at the federal and state levels.
- David Feinman, Government Affairs Director, Conservation Lands Foundation
- Mark Kramer, Director of External Affairs, The Nature Conservancy
- Kim Delfino, Founder, Earth Advocacy
Our panel of experts will discuss
- What we might expect from the Biden Administration with regard to conservation, renewable energy, and climate change
- Likely top priorities for the new administration and Congress
- What staffing changes will mean for the policies and direction of relevant federal agencies like the Bureau of Land Management
- The implication of these changes for state-level conservation priorities.
This in-depth analysis will help us build a foundation for effective advocacy in 2021.
As always, our workshops are free of charge. We are able to do this thanks to the generosity of our speakers and our wonderful donors. Whether you can give $15 or $50, every contribution makes a direct impact on the programming and resources we offer to the community. Please consider support our work and GIVE TODAY.